Monday, September 29, 2008

Round for morning tea and dinner

I have been "round for" morning tea and dinner at several different friends' houses. Casual entertaining in the home is the way to go!

My friend Fiona had me "round for" morning tea not too long ago. She made coffee, not tea, per my request. But had turned out ala Martha Stewart a chocolate cake to have with the beverage of choice. We had a lovely time along with her 8 month old Alice. So nice to catch up.

Three of my mother's good friends have had us over for dinner along with their kids, whom I have all known since I was 2.

Have also been over to my friend Laurence and his wife Victoria's place in Clovelly - I drove there all by myself. On the wrong side of the road. In the dark. And I made it there, had a really nice night and got home.

Hilarious conversations, fantastic food and good tips abound being asked "round".

No comments: